Wednesday, December 1, 2010

the day we meet

I have travel so far jus to meet up v him. GOsh..
WHen i reach there, he is stil so slim and smart.
But i hate his hair.. is too long. since he is no longer my boy, i shouldnt complain much too.
As usual i make him wait for me like half hour. When i am in his car, he jus keep singing his song. What come from his mouth is thta, we had been a long time never chat, tat y, we have no topic to chat. Have to warm up first. I respect him a lot. so i keep my mouth shut. That nite, we eat in a  shop near kota laksamana. i forget the name of the shop. He wanna taste  my curry mee, therefore, he used his own chopstick and spoon. i feel i  am not belong to him anymore. "he is no longer care for me and treat me  as his girl anymore.' This sentence keep coming out from my mind.
Then we manage to walk by the beach...
we see people playing kite beside the beach
Thought is jus watching ppl, i still feel we are close to each other.
the next step we do, is to walk along the beach. My stupid leg was damn  pain at that time cause stand too long. So he seggested me to sit on the  stone beside the beach. we sit back to each other. i can feel his heart  beating, n i heart my heart beat more faster than him...we keep silence  for a while.. At that time, i feel like hugging him.. i miss him ver  much. not much time, we start to talk.. i sing a song to him. BABY, Im  SORRY
i duno whether he get it or not.. but, i am just trying to esxpress my feeling towards him.
Then he told me some story about his company life,working life and another girl appeared in his life. Believe me...
That the time my tears pouring down. i canot do anything to control it.. indeed, i am so jealous and sad. i feel like some1 is gonna forever missing in my life..
no one will ever called me baby anymore, no one will make decision for me anymore........
i am restless... to be brave, i wipe off my tears and pretend nothing happened..
Things seem to move fast..
i hug him from his back. He ask me: since u are so in love v me, why should we break up?
i keep silence... i wanna tell him... i love him... my devil keep pressing my heart to hide from him... SOme kids come to us and move our sight.. we change topic and move to the crab they are looking for..
Then, we stated with the topic again..
How was things runnig in life. so on and so forth.
'what size are u wearing?' This is some questions that he won ask me for so many years. i told him about it.. Then onli i knwo y.. cause the girl had talk about this v her. i am again jealous..
i can see tender from his eyes.. he is still so charming and pleasant...
i follow him to his friend's house......... then back to Tesco.. it was so cold inside and i am shivering. He hug me at last ..to keep me warm..
i know he will be my man ..
YEs, he is my man..
the one who can give me comfort and warm me..
heart beat rapidly incease to 100 pulse a min...
then back to his house..
A stay in his house..
he was so gentle that nite.. thought we didnt do anything, but i knw the hug that he give was the best ever in my 24 years old life.. i will never forget the hug... n the kiss....

The next morning, i had a breakfast that full of love.. chesse spagetti with meatball. no doubt, i love it. then we move to his new house. HE kiss me again and i can feel lots of love.. i know he love me.. n i know i love him too..
THE HUG N THE KISS.. i know i will never forget..
i tell him everything between me n ken.
i know he is so piss off. cause he thinks that he has been cheated. Its not easy to b the main character to the third party.. i m so sorry... we give each other 2 years to settle our life... 2 years... is long yet short.. what will happen in this 2 years time?
bunch of girls surrounding him..
anything will happen... SOmemore there is a girl who in love v him...
cute and pretty...
what should i do?
but i really enjoy the day...... although is sad to say good bye to his...
he give me a warm goodbye kiss and a hug for the segregate. i cried..........
tat the end of the day......
baby.. i love u... i wanna be with u...

No comments: