Friday, December 3, 2010

simple spending money

People always say it is always easy to use money than to earn money..
i pretty agree with that..
i wake up this morning v a tired and lumpy face. Then i teach tuition. Then thinking of going maxis to change my phone to pre-paid. SO i won call so much and at the same time can control myself to call him...
it charge me 25 dollars to do that.. then top up my phone and my mom's phone... each 30.. mean i have spent 85 dollars. SInce i am so free, i went to my friend's shop to see some clothes. i bought 2 shirt... one for me, one for mama.. it costs me 46dollars. total i have used 131 dollars.
Before entering my aunty house, mom say need to buy something.. then i thought of buying some junkfood..
i go to a mart and simply buy some junkfood and ice-cream. It cost me 25. SO total today i spent 156 dollars. haha... SO easy to spent away all my hard earn money... wahahha
tat y my aunty always say...
Hui, must get a rich guy.. He is the one who can fullfill ur desire. desire of buying and spending..
A pauper will only make u suffer and pity..
AHHHH~~~

No comments: