Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A full stop to Brunei~

I attended the meeting to meet up v Mr Beh from Brunei...is at Hotel Federal, KL. i went there with CKS. The meeting was fast yet simple...He introduced me about the school and stuffs that we need to know and passed me the agreement... at that time, there was a pause in my mind when i read the statement...he appointed me as primary teacher and the basic salary and education allowance is only B$1750. is little. No doubt. i know things will come to me as soon s possible when this letter reach my parents eyes...
there are some of the conditions such as i should pay the school upon demand in writing the following costs and expenses.
i) all costs incurred by the school in my recruitment
ii) any costs and expenses reasonably incidental to the costs of your recruitment and
iii) all costs and expenses which the schoo; has incurred and shall incured in finding an urgent replacement for you.

after tat, we went sunway for a movie and a expensive lunch...
it is nice.. n i love rupenzel..
do i look like rupenzel?
OF cpurse not..
i dont have a loong hair and i m not as pretty as her...

Nite i went for party at my cousin house..
OMG... everyone ask me not to go..
wat the earth is that? everyone is asking me not to go..

they already help me to make the decision... wat to do....

No comments: