Tuesday, December 14, 2010

we meet for the second time...

Thanks to Yee Fan make me canceled my class but end up waited him till 12 to get myself to Melacca. So angry... Meet him at MElacca sentral. He had a new hair cut. Make him look younger. He purposely come to fetch me to his new home. great~
reached his house. erm.. New house new smell. But, old furniture. haha... his parents is still the same them, his little brother is still the ah He, He is still my baby. So cute and adorable. we had lunch together with his mom oily but awesome dishes and coconut drinks. My first trial to have lunch with his whole family... COool... After filling our stomach, we fetch his bro to busstop and at the same time buy ticket for me to go home. it only have 3 times: 8:30, 12:30 and 8:30pm. Of course, i choose 12:30 lo... Then we wait until ah He2 bus depart, we started our journey to pahlawan. Baby wanna buy his dream lamp. i think is a bit small n not so dreamy... but he like it very much.. erm.. i respect his decision. As long as he like, n it didnt offense me, i should support him.. tat is wat i will do in the future. So, without hesitation, he bought the lamp. He told me is a gift from his colleague... how nice.. ooo
wat about me? wat is my gift? Act i have gone to Harvey Norman to look at the price of the fan. Gosh, so pricy. i couldn't afford to gift a 199 fan to him... Hai... thought of buying others things for him.. we walk walk and see see after we buy the lamp. i wanna buy something cheap but nice for my new year attire cause b4 this i have bought 2 blouse for 199 ad.. no doubt... i need to choose some lesss expensive stuff for myself..
he was so cute when he was there to see i come out from the fitting room. If is a nice skirt, he will nod his head. if is not a nice dress or shirt, he will smile and make his eyes big n look at me v his most innocent eyes.. wat a cute guy..
at last, i buy a shirt. i thought he will pay for me.. BUt no... i pay myself. i tell him how i feel.. maybe he feel guilty, he say he will pay me bak.. haha.. He is damn adorable... started to in love v him again..
Time flies, hungry again. needa go home.
Reached, his mom was so mad at us. Ask me y we are so late, where have we been, what the hell we come back so late? ad tell him we need to help them in moving some stuffs and soso ...
i am so guilty..
After dinner,i did help them out in moving their house.. fun.. but heavy...then time to sleep...
waiting him in his romantic room... sleepy.... nite~

No comments: