Saturday, December 25, 2010

24-12-10 christmas eve

Christmas eve is a day where we should happily eating on a dinner table and sing along to celebrate the festival commemorating the birth of Jesus of Nazareth. It is a culturally significant celebration for most of the Western world and is widely observed as a full or partial holiday in anticipation of Christmas.(taken form wikipedia) but for me, is something in my heart, but nothing in my realistic life. i wake up early in the morning, together with my mom, we send tang yuan for my little brother.cause he dodnt come back for winter solstice. After we bring the thing to him, mom went to meet up with a professor. We chit chat about some pre- school thing and after that, we went to TESCO. This is my first time to shop in TEsco.. haha. not bad. A very good experience.. i bought 1 skirt and 2 shirt.. it only cost 20++. CHeap. then back to YEE po house, eat.. sister bring me to boston, a very famous shop to eat their food... not bad.. esp the fried sotong and lala.. love it... THen, after we went back home at 11.i went out to yam cha v eason, hoong sheng , xin ying, eileen and yuh lit. it is also a small celebration for eileen for her birthday.. COol and warm.. after that,, sleep .... ( today did a small quarrel with ken)

No comments: