Sunday, November 28, 2010

love story

Do you believe love in one sight?
Do u believe in feel? fate? love will melt a person heart though he is she is brilliant?
love will ruin ur life? love will carry u to a little corner and lead u to dead?
I BELIEVE that..
I m in love. In love v 2 guys that love me too..
A is a secondary school freind who willing to do anything for me.. and care for me.
B is a Mr Right that i met when i was in a stage performance.
Fairy tale will always start with long long ago in a far far away land, there is a queen n king.....
Princess Mindy was a princess who love to dance. She will always join dancing class with vary people around the world cause she wanna experience residential life. As usual, she make it into an University and dance for a club. he meet up with someone who is macho and have six pack in his body.
Tenderly, this girl has fall in love with him. However, she has a young companion who always accompany her and he already treat her as his gf. What in earth there is a bf and gf exist in a fairy tale story. haha...
i am stepping two boats now..
i know is time for me to do something... what should i do?
i am so confuse in this relationship..
choose 2 instead of 1. i will hurt either one of them
but i will hurt myself a lot.....
what should i do?
This shouldnt be exist in love story..
what the hell am i doing...
my tears had wet my blanket..
i am still walking on the edge.. i m like flying moth flying above the candle.
I hate MYSELF for creating this kind of love story...

No comments: