Saturday, December 25, 2010

christmas celebration

He did it to my house and we went to sunway for a walk n shopping... His brother wanna get some new year clothes... Thought is a simple and casual christmas celebration( cause we had our lunch in T-bowl) but, it really mean to me a lot. In T-bowl, he ordered fooods and beverage for both of us and we enjoyed eating those shit on the toilet bowl.wat a smell... hahaha... After shitting, we went for shopping. Is a pleasure and a torture to shop v him n his brother.(haha.. cause they will survey and hold for the first time and come back again after they finish walking) but, is a good exercise though... Then baby make a vow infront of the shit that he won disappointed me.. is that shit? he always come out with these shit idea.. wahhaha.. but cute and special.. time passed... its time to send me home again for my friends bachelor nite. Baby trained me in the car cause i will be the MC tonite for the party.. is COol Yet frightening.. cause these uncles and aunties in Jenjarom is crazy yet threatening. Once u say something worng, they will bull u... yish~~ i mentioned the wrong surname, and they bulll me.. YISH YISH YISH.... finally it finish~ that for the day~ is a tiring day, but is a happy day~

No comments: