Wednesday, October 14, 2009

song!

Song is always the best thing for me… I love to sing and dance… No doubt, this week lesson is so interesting and I love it much. As usual, we were asked to sit in our group and start to come out with a lesson plan using song as our set induction. After struggle several song and several poem, at last, we decided to use back our old lesson plan. My group chooses to use. The necklace and the song “Love Story” by Taylor Swift to teach the plot since the whole song is about a love story of adolescence. By the way, we really enjoy our presentation part on Thursday. This is like a MTV session where song and lyric are given and we can sing along with them. By the way, as we are using the same song with others people’s group, we doesn’t mean to do so. But, it come coincidentally, and because we presented on the last few groups, people like not satisfy with it. This makes me sad! Everything is just so coincident! Our activity, I feel is great. As students to watch the MV and after that, a word sheet is given and they were asked to sequence the event chronologically. Then, after they have finished doing the pre- reading, a while reading activity will be carried out. The same thing they need to do, the entire story pictures are provided and they are asked to match the storyline with the picture. The pictures are all colored and thanks to Yin Chean and Sapphire for helping me out in doing this when we were doing PPBK last few semester. It was awesome pictures. At last, I think our activity is related to our song and I think if this activity is carry out in class, students will love it.

No comments: