Wednesday, October 14, 2009

jiwsaw reading

I did have a great time in today’s class. 6 October2009. Miss Dzeelfa gives us the marks of our course. It shocked me when I got to know that our project paper actually contain 40% of 100%. That is why it makes this paper make us so tired. We need to do so discussion with our lecturer and write a few drafts before we hand up our paper. Today I look at Martin Luther King, he is so noble. He speaks in front of 200, 000, 00 peoples telling them he has a dream. I have a dream… It was so great. I admire him. Then, we are assigned to go into our group, and distribute few pieces of papers and from the alphabet of the paper; we need to go into our expert group. By the way, this is a jigsaw reading and we were divided into our expert group and discuss about what is the content of the paper. After that, we were asked to join back our previous group as we need to tell the story in our paper to our group members chronologically one by one by our group members. Miss Dzeelfa has write some questions on the board to guide us to the flow of the story. It was a great lesson as I enjoyed it much. I love to listen to story and I love to tell story. In my opinion, I think this is a very good activity as students will be interested in it at the same time they have the chance to speak and to listen to their friends. Each and every one of them can share their opinion in the discussion and I think is fun. Besides that, it really encourage me to read and tell the story when it is my turn to speak. I love ‘The Ballot or the Bullet’. It is interesting. The white always make their false hope and I think is time for the black to stand…

No comments: