Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Presentation- Speech

1st October 4, 2009. Today is our presentation day. We had assigned to do find our speech written by those politician and present in front of the class. No doubt, everyone has done a great job. But, in my opinion, due to some of the group didn’t do their work in power point, they just read from the text, I feel like this is a boring presentation. I don’t know what their talking about. Besides that, I admit that I seldom read about politic. I don’t know who is Indera Ghani. I feel like this is a great opportunity for me to look into the weakness of myself and start to read about more and more about politic. Although is boring, but, it is good for us to know that happen in this world. Thanks to the entire presenter that do. I think I do learn something.

No comments: