Wednesday, April 2, 2008

PASSION??? Tears of butterfly...

APril fool... i s a good day in cheating.. whole class went for passion in KL Pac. I am not going. I am not cheating. Is just that, i went to help my senior in their theater in engineering hall in Faculty Engineer.
i lost a chance to see a boring play in KLPAC. Indeed, i felt proud of myself, helping my seniors for their theater. This is because i do gain something from them. since i am going to do my theater next sem, this is a very golden chance for me to look at their mistake. haha.. I believe that i wont do the same mistake again as when i see them running up and down the stage at the last min, i soliloquy: this things wont happen to me in next sem. This is not the attitude... Last minutes job always make me nervous.
Their play entitle: Tears of butterfly. funny and somehow meaningful... is like A great injustice.. about pregnant and abortion. It do have moral dillemma...
i do enjoy helping them.
But , i believe that I will do better in next sem... Much more better than what they did...

No comments: