Tuesday, July 22, 2008

blog on sound story

This had been my first time doing sound story. When Puan Juridah gives us the outline, I was shock. We need to make story by only doing sound with no vocal. This is tuff. I don’t even can make a nice cat sound. After I observed my classmate, I think we are all new to this activity. We need to tell a story using only vocal sounds. How ridiculous! But at last, we did create a story out.

We are very lucky because our group is the first to perform. After we finish our bla… sound, my course mates interpreted the story with a different version compared to our original idea. But, from what we heard they say, their version make sense too based on the sounds we produced. This will be interesting if as a teacher, we want our students to do it in class. They will find it interesting and concentrate in our lesson.

Then, we are given chance to watch others groups present. Each and every group is trying their voice to make types of sound such as witch, accident, wolf and so on. We need to guess the sequence of the story as well. The sound that most attract me is the sound of the mother crying presented by Priya’s group.
The sound really attracted me. Our classmates really make a very good job.

In my opinion, I think that this is a very good try that all of us are enjoying listening to other course mates’ performance. While listen to the sound, we also make ourselves a happy time there.

No comments: