Wednesday, April 2, 2008

TO be evaluate…

Well, stimulated teaching seems not an easy task for me. Standing in front speaking with my 2nd language, really make me nervous. Anyway, no matter how, teacher still a human being. Human makes mistake. That why, before I go out to teach, I will make sure I am fully prepare. I think they pay more attention to my pre-reading. As I am doing game, they felt interesting in playing. But it only involves a few peoples. The others only have the chance to watch it. I think I should create a game involve the whole class so that they will all pay attention to me. Pre-reading and while reading is ok.
I like to be evaluated. Through evaluate, I can know my mistake well. Thanks to DR. Edwin who create the chance for us to stand in front and be evaluated by others. It is sometimes embarrassed, but we did learn a lot from mistake.

1 comment:

Joyce a.k.a Hoe-Yi said...

Hey min hui, i don't think the stage you are mentioning about playing games is pre-reading but is set induction. Set induction is the most important stage to show that whether we are able to attract students to the next activities or not. It is good that you take into consideration once again to think of a more interesting activity for set induction. Actually,simulated teaching plays an important role in order to prepare us to be an effective teacher in future.It is true that evaluation indeed brings a lot of benefits to us. Although sometimes it is really embarrassing, accepting the truth and change from our mistakes is a good learning process for us.I am also learning to change from my mistakes to become a good teacher in the future.