Sunday, August 16, 2009

13 August2008. diary

I love to read letter. I love to read diaries. It is short and straight to the point. I remember when I was in primary and secondary school, I write diaries. It is my treasure, my property. I write everything in my diary as it becomes my daily life. I do need to write it everyday as if there is something happen. (Include the one I admire, I hate) for me, that is the way to express myself and indeed, that the only way to make my self happy. In the letter that we read from John Keats to Fenny Brawne, we know that he is a sweet and lovely man. How I wish I am his fiancĂ©e, then I will get his entire lover letter and that will really drive me crazy. FALL in love with a man who is talented, a man who can write, will be the best thing ever has. WAHAHA (evil laugh)… However, The Andy Warhol Diaries, has the tone of cynical. He knows a lot of celebrity. I love the way he write his diary, straight and simply.

No comments: