Friday, September 11, 2009

presentation

Miss Dzeelfa class for this week is about presentation of our position paper. Each and every one of us has to present our stand that we use for our work and adding in our supporting details to support our stand. As usual, everyone in our class have a better workout in our right brain as all come out with creative stand. In my opinion, i think they are artistic as they can come out something very surprising in their stand. I do enjoyed listening to people’s stand as they are so significant to me since if I get the topic, maybe I would write it in another way. As for myself, I choose the story “ The Storm” and my stand is ADULTERY IS A NATURAL PHENOMENON AND DOES NOT NECESSARY HAVE NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCE. But, my stand only can uses in the story as everyone knows that adultery cant happen in real life as it is a sin, a crime, a humiliation of a man or woman. Although when I present, I can see faces from the floor bitching about me, but, that is my opinion and I think its work as long as I give the supporting details. Strongly stand firm on my stand.

No comments: