Tuesday, January 29, 2008

about Dr eDWIN

This semester, I think is a hard semester for me because I have to bear the entire hard subject that I never had read or study before. As usual, this semester we meet our respectful lecturer Dr Edwin. He is a very strict lecturer last semester in EDU 3214. Teaching the language of Short stories. I till remember the first day he came into the class with his strict face, and told us that we cannot be late to class else he will be very angry of us. Due to his dignify, we didn’t dare to offend him as we scare he will kick us out of the class. Then night mare happened. I felt stress going to his class because every time when he says wants to call out people who didn’t do his homework and he started to check our pink story book, few drop of perspiration will come out from my body. I am scared. But, Dr Edwin is a very knowledgeable lecturer. Under his strict and horror oppress, I decided to know more about stories and understand what stimulated teaching is. This semester, he is our lecturer as well but teaches us drama. I think he is more friendsly in this semester and I think I really respect him this sem. He is not as strict as last time, but he is till been respect by us. He teaches us to be discipline and be punctual in class. Moreover, he also teaches us to underline the important point in the text. This is a really useful technique as I can uses in others subject as well. He also asks us to write blog. Thought this is not my first time to write a blog, but it do impress me because no lecturer will ask us to write blog, and give mark for us depend of what we had wrote in the blog.

Overall, I think Dr Edwin is a very knowledgably lecturer and he is good in all aspect. I really respect him. He is fun and good.

No comments: